Friday, May 29, 2015

Embrace the Journey

Welcome to this new journey! I'm so glad you're here! This blog is unlike others I've written. In the past I've used my blog as an outlet, a place to keep things I want to remember, a place to go to remember where I've been and what I've done. I've written those for me. I decided I wanted to try something new! I wanted to write something for YOU! Do I think I have incredible insight? No. Do I think what I write will change the world? Probably not. But I do know the journey I've been on, the lessons I've learned, and the things I've experienced. I also have great friends and associates whose experiences I have learned from. I hope that in what I share, and hopefully in what others are willing to share, you will find inspiration to change, improve, and enjoy the journey!

The journey we take here will be focused on health, happiness, and hope. We'll discuss the how's, what's, and when's of each of these aspects. We'll share the joy we experience during the good times (those things that bring us happiness), and despair we may feel during the bad times (those things that cause us to hope for better days ahead). And yes, we'll even share amazing healthy recipes and workout ideas. My ultimate goal is to create an experience that allows each reader to feel empowered to change, excited to try, and ready to embrace whatever this journey brings. 

So, are you ready? One, two, three...jump! Here we go!

1 comment: