Monday, June 1, 2015

Healthy Snacking - Apples with PB Yogurt Dip

I have a bit of a confession. I L-O-V-E peanut butter. I don't really care if it's on bread, pancakes, apples, Oreo's, ice cream or on a spoon right out of the jar (not that I would ever do that...**throat clearing**). The first time I jumped on the "healthy" food bandwagon I all but eliminated peanut butter from my diet. WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!? Seriously, peanut butter is delicious, is a nice protein source, and is basically the glue that holds my sanity together (better start buying in bulk!!).

Thanks to my fellow PB lovers on Pinterest I found this idea. I've modified it slightly (because that's just what I do...and so can you) and can't get over how wonderful it is!

Easy PB Yogurt Dip
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
Cinnamon to taste
1 apple, sliced

Combine the yogurt, peanut butter and cinnamon. Stir well. Serve with apples (or graham crackers, or bananas, or off your finger).

As written and based on my own calculations, WWPP 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment